The BRC agenda will be sent out one week prior to the BRC Meeting.
Minutes will be sent out one week after the BRC Meeting.
Regions need to submit a report to the BRC on a monthly basis. To help with this process, the BRC Office Bearers have developed a template to make this task easier. This is usually filled in by the Region Chairman, BRC Representative or Secretary.
The BRC delegates responsibility for the operation of major events and properties to a number of sub-committees. These committees are:
- Mafeking Rover Park Committee of Management
- Baw Baw Rover Chalet Committee
- Bogong Rover Chalet Management Committee
- Rover Scout Motorsport
- Rover Dinner
- Rover Training Team
In terms of reporting to the BRC the above committees need to complete the following:
- Provide a report to the BRC of any issues that needs to be addresses by the BRC or for their information. A short list of these (and by no means exhaustive) might be:
- New Events
- Major Bookings
- Off Budget Expenditure (i.e. something that wasn't on the budget but needs to be spent - e.g. emergency works)
- Unexpected operating issues